Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October Fun! Pumpkins Pumpkins Pumpkins























This one is for you Trevor. Jake carved it and named it Trevor. Got to love it.

Every year my family does the "Annual Pumpkin Carving" day. This year
we were able to go. It was fun seeing everyone and the kids had such a great time.

I am so proud!
Autumn had I are having such much fun.
Kylie and Morgan carving Pumpkins.

Shane was such a huge help with the girls. He hates pumpkins.

Autumn is having a great time pulling out all the slim!

Autumn's, Morgan's and Kylie's Pumpkins

1 comment:

~Our Family~ said...

I'm so glad that you guys could come up and some fun on this little outing to bad we didn't even get to say goodbye to each other. I wanted to visit more with you guys but didn't get the chance too. I hope that things will work with the brothers and they can be able to set their feelings aside and get things done.. So sorry I didn't get to say goodbye... Love ya guys.. I love the pumpkins

Jepsen's