
Autumn turned 3 on the 17th of October. She tells everyone she is 8. She is so much fun to watch and see the wheels turn in her head, so sad she is growing up. She looks so much like Morgan but acts just like Kylie. Oh No!


Autumn loves her sisters and tries to act just like
them, which sometimes is really scary. She loves the
Jonas Brothers, music and acting "Popular". Yes that
comes from Kylie. She copies everything. We were
walking into the hospital the other day and a fly landed
on her chin she said, "That son of a Bee is on my chin,
and freaking me out." Yes I am guilty. Got to love her.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Autumn.. The big ole 3.. Wow the kids are growing so fast right in front of our eyes.. Hey just wondering did you get my invite to view my blog I changed it to private if not email at my email and I will re-send it.. Are you guys coming up for the 50th ann.. of Grandpa and Grandma Jepsens thing on the 25th? I sent you an E-invite the other day. We are going to go camping up Willow flat that week on the 24th. The ones that I know will be there is Shad, Audrey, Brinley, Blake, Valerie, Isacc, Colton, Braxton, Matt and I and I haven't talked to Lafe but he came last year.. We would love to have you... Let me know...
Post a Comment