

The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville TN

Hahahahah, I remember as a kid watching the "Dukes of Hazards" every Friday night while my parents went to the temple. Goooood Times.



Yes, we are in Tennessee! And yes, it is HOT! I guess this is the hotest June they have had since 2007 and we just happen to come now. Yesterday, June 22 was 99 degrees and 61 percent humitity. I was just a little warm.
Shane has had "Foundations" training all week and I tagged along, he didn't have to twist my arm to much. He is training with other Chief of Security's, Warden's and Assistant Wardens, so it is a good training. Yes, Shane is up and coming, ask him and he is not to happy with that. He wants out of Prison. That's funny right there.

" Point Place" in Chattagnooga TN
Shane and I love Civil War History and this is just one of the many place here in the South that tells the stories of the North and South.

Civil War cannon at Point place in Chattanooga TN

The Union soldiers sat on this ridge for 2 months to make sure they held the higher ground.

Chattanooga TN
3 comments:
I am so excited that you posted! Nashville..... how lucky are you!
thanks Traci...those pictures are awesome...hopefully someday, we'll get there...looks like you are having a good time..sorry it's soooo hot..take care...& enjoy yourselves...love & miss you..
What a great trip! I love learning about history like that. You guys enjoy!
Post a Comment