Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Trips and Adventures

Shane and I took the girls hiking up around Idaho City on Saturday. Shane was teaching the girls how to tie knots, how to make a sun dial and how to build a shelter. I checked how books at the library so we could identify certain types of trees, wild flowers and birds. We had a great time and hope we made a couple of memories for them.






Cleaning out the inside, girls didn't like that much



Our trusty Guide




Autumn learning how to tie knots

Morgan and the trusty walking stick

The Jepsen Crew and their walking sticks.


The canteen was a bit heavy for a light weight like Autumn

My girls

Morgan, Autumn and Kylie
Ready for the Hike

Autumn hanging out with Shane making Dutch oven Tators

Kylie being Kylie

Kylie Playing ball at Great Grandpa Jepsen 80th Birthday

Morgan showing her skills

Autumn

Need I say more

Twin Falls

Twin Falls

Twin Falls Bridge

1 comment:

Wheelin' with the Wheeler's said...

Heys guys, I stumbled across your blog and just had to say how CUTE your girls are. What a fun vacation !! It's crazy- I have lived in Idaho my whole life and have never been there. Cool pictures.:) ( I hope you don't mind but I'm adding your blog as ones to follow.)

Jepsen's