They all look so pretty.. I bet it was a grand ole party.. I'm so glad that Idona found her a man and got married... They look really happy and good together... I hope you guys are doing good... Take care.. Hey I did send you guys a gift gard to walmart didn't I? I was going through my purse and found another one in there and I'm like shit I sent theirs or at least I hope I did.. Let me know.. Thanks
2 comments:
They all look so pretty.. I bet it was a grand ole party.. I'm so glad that Idona found her a man and got married... They look really happy and good together... I hope you guys are doing good... Take care.. Hey I did send you guys a gift gard to walmart didn't I? I was going through my purse and found another one in there and I'm like shit I sent theirs or at least I hope I did.. Let me know.. Thanks
Oops it was for x-mas that I would have sent you the gift card
Post a Comment