Tuesday, December 2, 2008

PUNCH SANTA IN THE MOUTH!!!!

Kylie was so proud of
our creation.
Morgan and Autumns Gingerbread house
Kylie was at a Birthday party


The girls decided to give
the house to a family for Christmas



Funny for the week- Shane and I took the girls to Walmart the other day. Santa was there and of course they were taking pictures. Autumn was so scared, she hung on my leg. Morgan and Kylie had no interest, which was a little surprising. As we walked through the store Autumn said, "That Santa freaked me out, Dad punch Santa in the mouth and in the head". Then Kylie piped up and said, "Why should I get a picture with that Santa he isn't real". We looked and her and she said, "That Santa isn't real, he has tie shoes on not black boots." I didn't even notice that. I guess we won't invite Santa to our house this year unless he has real black boots, and Shane can punch him in the mouth.

No comments:

Jepsen's